Important updates to your ChargeNow account
In the coming weeks the ChargeNow service in the UK will be concluded, and you will no longer be able to access your account via this website.
ChargeNow was operated as a collaboration between bp pulse (formerly BP Chargemaster) and BMW. This means as an existing ChargeNow customer, you’ll need to move your account over to bp pulse to continue to enjoy the same access to thousands of bp pulse charging points nationwide, at the same price as you do today, by following the simple steps below.
- Download the bp pulse app from your chosen app store
- Select "Sign up" and make sure you use the same login email that you use on the current ChargeNow website
- Set a new password
- Agree your marketing preferences
- View and agree to the terms and conditions
- For full detailed steps of what to expect in this process, please follow this link
By following the steps above your account history and details will transfer from your current ChargeNow subscription to the new bp pulse app, and a brand new bp pulse card will be dispatched to you.
Alternatively you may wish to:
- Cancel your ChargeNow subscription. To do this simply contact your bank and request they cancel the direct debit. They will notify us automatically and we will not collect the payment of subscription fees for subsequent months.
- Find out more about the new superregional public charging service available from BMW, “BMW Charging”. Enabling the use of multiple public charging networks (including bp pulse) across the UK and Europe with a single card/app.
For more information or to join please visit: BMW-Charging.com
For further information about the changes to your ChargeNow account, or for assistance with switching over to bp pulse or BMW Charging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our FAQs