How you get ChargeNow Points and use them on ChargeNow Experiences
By collecting ChargeNow Points whilst charging your electric vehicle, ChargeNow members have the chance to drive our fleet of BMW i8's.
- Every time you charge using a ChargeNow site in a particular town each month using your ChargeNow card you will be awarded 10 points.
- These are counted up on your account cumulatively and can be seen on your account section of ChargeNow website.
- A ChargeNow Experience is a week with a BMW i8 and your account will be debited with the number of points listed. Any cumulative balance on your account will be carried forward to be used in future months.
- The ChargeNow Experience week runs from 10am on each Tuesday until the following Monday at 12 noon. Cars must be collected and returned to Chargemaster’s base in Bedfordshire.
- You can apply for the use of one of BMW i8's on the Member section of our website between the 1st and 10th of each month for the use of cars in the following calendar month. Points earned by members cumulatively up to the end of the previous month before application will be eligible.
- Cars will be provided with complimentary ChargeNow card with no electricity charges on the ChargeNow network. They will also be insured (subject to license restrictions) with damage excess.
- Four members will be awarded one week’s use of each car every month. Priority each month will be given to the member with the highest current cumulative ChargeNow points.
- Applicants will be notified by e-mail by the 13th of each month. Any unsuccessful applicants will be invited to apply again the following month or any subsequent month.